Inspection of epilator
hit count: Updated: 2019-01-21 07:56:01 share it:
Our company is a professional manufacturer of hair removal machines. Do you know how to check the hair removal machines? Today, I will share with you the inspection of the hair removal machine.
1. Check the various parts after unpacking. If the screws are loose during transportation, re-reinforcement, turn the chassis by hand to see if it is flexible, or adjust the rotating belt.
2. After the position of the machine is determined, install a knife switch or a wire switch on the wall of the machine.
3. When the chickens and ducks are slaughtered, kill the knife as small as possible. After slaughter, dip the chickens and ducks in warm water (about 30 degrees) to make the whole body warm. The epidermis is damaged when it is hairy.
4. Heat the chicken and duck soaked in hot water at about 75 degrees, and stir it with a wooden stick to make the whole body hot evenly.
5, put the hot chicken and duck into the machine, put 1-5 only once.
6. Put the switch on the brake switch to start the machine and add water to the poultry while it is running. It is best to use hot water. The feathers and dirt under the water will come out with the water flow. The water can be recycled. Removes all body epidermal dirt.
I will introduce here about the inspection of the hair removal machine. I hope that the introduction of the editor is helpful to everyone. If you want to learn more about the hair removal machine, please continue to pay attention to our company's website.