Technical requirements and plans for pig slaughtering equipment
hit count: Updated: 2019-01-21 07:59:01 share it:
Do you know the technical requirements and schemes of pig slaughtering equipment? Here is a detailed introduction for everyone.
1. The slaughtering process layout of the slaughterhouse equipment is strictly separated from the clean area and the non-clean area to prevent cross-contamination of products. All processing workshops are arranged on a single level and partially set up on the second floor for living rooms and visiting corridors.
2. The slaughtering process adopts assembly line production, starting from the non-clean area and gradually entering the clean area with the process flow. The non-cleaning area is equipped with processes such as waiting to be slaughtered, showering, bloodletting, and scalding. The semi-cleaning area is equipped with carcass processing, simultaneous inspection, and by-product processing. The cleaning area is equipped with two stages of cooling, deboning, packaging, fresh sales, and import. Library and other processes.
3. The production area and living area should be reasonably partitioned. Each workshop is equipped with health inspection, disinfection facilities and high-pressure cleaning equipment, and there are men's and women's changing rooms, shower rooms and toilets. There are wash basins and disinfection ponds at the entrance.
4. In the process design, pre-mortem quarantine is adopted, multi-point monitoring, and inspection posts are set up according to the process. It is divided into head inspection, rotary inspection, bowel inspection, corpus callosum, visceral synchronous inspection and other procedures. The fur, contents and waste are blown by compressed air pipes and sent to the temporary storage area to reduce cross-contamination and plane transportation in the workshop.
5. The knife setting equipment adopts 82 ℃ hot water system disinfection technology to reduce cross pollution. According to process requirements, different workshops are used to control product quality at different room temperatures.
6, the use of a single-layer split conveyor. Carcass, gastrointestinal, heart, liver, lung, head, and hoof are subject to synchronized health inspection. If a suspicious diseased carcass is found, it will be driven into a switch on a hanging track. The healthy carcass will be weighed and stamped and sent to a cooling room.
7. Slaughter and supply of livestock products for ethnic minorities should respect national customs: When using the sacrificial animal method to slaughter and bleed, a fixed device should be set up to lay the live animals on their backs, and the slaughtering, dividing and storage of pork and cattle and lamb should be completely separated.
8. Most of the by-products are sold fresh after processing and finishing, and the un-sold by-products are sent to the freezer for freezing and refrigerated.
I hope that the above content will be helpful to everyone. If you want to know more about pig slaughtering equipment, please continue to pay attention to our website!