Use and operation of pig head splitting machine
hit count: Updated: 2019-01-23 15:10:01 share it:
The detailed use and operation steps of the pig head splitting machine are shown below. Before using the pig head splitting machine, please read it carefully!
The first is the characteristics of the split-half machine:
1. The tool holder slide adopts the sleeve type design, with small movable clearance, stable work and long service life of the oil cylinder. 2. The split-half machine is a special pig head and pig foot processing equipment designed using the principle of hydraulic work.
3. The motor uses 3 kilowatts, which is reliable.
4. The oil cylinder is used to drive the knife holder up and down to split the pig head in half.
5. The blade plate is made of 20mm thick iron plate, which is durable and will not bend.
Followed by half-machine operation skills:
1. Connect the three-phase 380 volt power supply and the control switch.
2. Frequent inspection and maintenance, the shaft sleeve column is often oiled, and the screws of various parts should be tightened frequently to prevent loosening.
3. Keep the pig's brain with the jaw of the pig's brain facing upwards, align the knife gap with the brain, and use the knife to split the brain to leave the brain part to make the pig brain complete.
4. Before using the split-half machine, first open the back cover and add hydraulic oil. The hydraulic oil should be two-thirds of the oil mark.
5. Regular inspection and maintenance, the shaft sleeve column is often oiled, and all parts must be tightened frequently to prevent loosening.
Editor: Fairy (2019.2.27)