How to use poultry hair removal machine
hit count: Updated: 2019-02-21 15:18:02 share it:
Poultry hair removal machine is used for automatic hair removal of poultry after slaughter of chickens, ducks, geese, cats, dogs, sheep and rabbits. It can remove feathers, fine hair, claws and epidermal dirt at one time. usage:
1. Check the various parts after unpacking. If the screws are loose during transportation, re-reinforcement, turn the chassis by hand to see if it is flexible, or adjust the rotating belt.
2. After the position of the machine is determined, install a knife switch or a wire switch on the wall of the machine.
3. When poultry is slaughtered, the knife edge should be as small as possible. After slaughter, first dip the poultry in warm water at about 30 degrees to make the body feathers warm. You can put some salt in warm water to avoid damage to the epidermis when the feathers are damaged .
4. Heat the soaked poultry in hot water at about 75 degrees, and stir with a wooden stick to make the whole body hot evenly, the temperature is too high, the skin is easy to be cooked, and it is easy to rot and peel when it is epilated. The scalding time is generally 1 ~ 2min. During the scalding process, the temperature must be kept constant. Do not affect the hair removal due to the drop in water temperature after placing the poultry. Slaughtered poultry are turned during the scalding process to ensure penetration.
5. Put the hot poultry into the machine, put 1-5 only once. 6. Switch on the knife switch, start the machine, while running, add water to the poultry, use hot water, and scoop down feathers and dirt. With the water flowing out, the water can be recycled, and the feathers will be exhausted in one minute to remove the dirt on the entire body.
Have you learned how to use the poultry epilator? The poultry hair removal machine frees the working people from the dirty and tired manual labor, which greatly improves the work efficiency.