Configuration of Rosin Pot
hit count: Updated: 2019-11-29 15:17:11 share it:
Rosin pot has changed the traditional method of burning coal in a large pot, and adopts the method of electrically heating heat-conducting oil to improve efficiency and reduce costs. The following describes the configuration of the rosin pot:
1. The inner tank is: 3mm, the outer packaging is: 1.5mm, and the material is 304 stainless steel.
2. It adopts electric heating pipe to heat and transfer heat to the pot body through heat transfer oil, with high thermal efficiency.
3. The insulation layer is insulated with aluminum silicate, which has good insulation effect and is not hot.
4. The temperature controller adopts full digital display, convenient operation and accurate control, and the whole process is automatically controlled.
5. The leakage protection switch is adopted for safe operation.
6. Independent distribution box device.