Basic principles and main contents of pig slaughtering equipment
hit count: Updated: 2019-02-25 07:55:02 share it:
The pig slaughtering equipment is currently loved by major meat food processing plants, but everyone must refer to the following basic principles and main content when choosing:
The basic principle:
1. Principles corresponding to production capacity The processing capacity, specifications, model and power consumption of the equipment must be matched with the corresponding output. Fully consider the reasonable configuration of processing equipment in each process to ensure that the production capacity of each equipment is balanced.
2. The advanced and economical principles of pig slaughtering equipment. When selecting equipment, while meeting the technical requirements of the technology, consider comprehensively from the perspective of reasonable technical and economic indicators. It not only meets the requirements of production, technology and meat hygiene, but also has a relatively High cost performance ratio, complete functions, low operation and maintenance costs, low energy consumption, high processing capacity, long service life, etc., to obtain better economic benefits.
3. The principle of applicability and reliability adapts to changes in local natural, economic, and social conditions. The same production line can achieve as many processes as possible and have the ability to adjust production.
1. The selection process of pig slaughtering equipment. First, conduct domestic and foreign market surveys, collect relevant livestock and poultry slaughtering and processing equipment information, simulate the selected equipment according to production regulations, prepare equipment details, and package the product name, rule model, production capacity, Supporting power and price.
2. The technical requirements for the selection of pig slaughtering equipment mainly include the selection of equipment that can meet the technical requirements and processing quality, meet the service life, reliability, reliability, operability and health and safety requirements of the equipment, and meet the installation of the equipment Commissioning technical conditions and maintenance technical service requirements, new technology and new equipment must be identified to meet the general technical requirements of food equipment, cleaning and disinfection lamp devices should meet the production process requirements.