Maintenance work using pig slaughtering equipment
hit count: Updated: 2019-05-20 16:46:05 share it:
Doing a good job in the maintenance of pig slaughtering equipment can ensure the normal use of the equipment. So what kind of maintenance work needs to be done when using pig slaughtering equipment?
1. Maintenance management: First of all, the maintenance of slaughtering equipment should be performed daily. The main tasks are maintenance of inspection, inspection, adjustment, lubrication, disassembly and repair.
2. Regional maintenance: The pig slaughtering equipment is properly operated, used reasonably, and the equipment is carefully maintained; roving inspections are performed, and certain slaughtering equipment maintenance work is undertaken; responsible for the implementation of assessment indicators such as the intact rate of pig slaughtering equipment in the district and the downtime rate.
3, neat: tools, workpieces, accessories are neatly placed; safety protection devices are complete; lines and pipelines are complete.
4. Qinggu: clean the inside and outside of pig slaughtering equipment; all sliding surfaces and lead screws, gears, racks, etc. are free of oil pollution and no injuries; all parts are free of oil, water, air, and electricity; chip waste is cleaned up .
5. Lubrication: Add oil and change oil on time, and the oil quality meets the requirements; the oil pot, oil gun, oil cup, linoleum, and oil line are clean and complete, the oil standard is bright, and the oil circuit is unobstructed.
6. Safety: complete safety protection devices; implement the system of fixed personnel and handover; familiar with the equipment structure and compliance with operating procedures, reasonable use of equipment, careful maintenance of slaughtering equipment, and prevention of accidents.