Precautions when using pig head splitter
hit count: Updated: 2019-11-27 17:12:11 share it:
The following describes the precautions for using a pig head splitting machine:
1. The pig head splitting machine should be operated by a special person. Do not let anyone who does not know the equipment rush to operate.
2. Pay more attention to the lubrication of the transmission parts, and the bearings should be regularly replaced with grease.
3. The spray switch should be turned on before starting, and the equipment should be cleaned by spraying with warm water.
4. When the pig head splitting machine has abnormal sound during operation, it needs to stop immediately, check whether the equipment is faulty, and continue to run after troubleshooting. Failures that cannot be ruled out require contacting a professional for repair.
5. It is strictly forbidden for the operator to insert any part of the body into the feeding port of the machine during work to prevent the machine from hurting people.
6. Non-workers should not walk or stay near the transmission chain to avoid injury to the equipment.
7. The operator should check each fastener frequently to prevent safety problems caused by loose fasteners.
8. After the work, open the pig head splitting machine and clean the inside of the machine with water.