How to operate the epilator
hit count: Updated: 2019-12-25 15:41:12 share it:
The slaughtered poultry is scalded with hot water at 65 ° C-80 ° C, and then the machine is turned on and placed in the barrel (ginger, potato, and fish can be directly placed). For about ten seconds, turn on the faucet to make hair or ginger peel out. It can be taken out after a short shutdown. Generally, the feathers only need to be removed in half a minute, and other times are slightly longer.
1. After unpacking the hair removal machine, check the various parts first. If the screws are loose during transportation, you need to re-strengthen. Turn the chassis by hand to see if it is flexible. Otherwise, adjust the rotating belt.
2. After the position of the hair removal machine is determined, install a knife switch or a wire switch on the side wall of the machine.
3. When slaughtering chickens and ducks, kill the knife as small as possible. After slaughtering, dip the chickens and ducks in warm water (about 30 degrees) to make the whole body warm, and put some salt in the warm water to avoid 煺The epidermis is damaged when it is hairy.
4. The depilation machine will soak the chicken and duck soaked in hot water at about 75 degrees, and stir it with a wooden stick to make the whole body evenly hot.
5. Hair removal machine will put hot chicken and duck into the machine, put 1-5 only once.
6. The hair removal machine is turned on with the knife switch. When the machine is started, it will add water to the poultry while it is running. Use hot water. The feathers and dirt under the water will come out with the flow of water. The water can be recycled and the feathers will be exhausted in one minute. In addition to cleansing the whole body epidermal dirt.